Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free jail Records


Ok. Here's a pic of a site which will help you find the jail records of anyone in the US. Now, if you come here because you are after free jail records, then you are going to be disappointed. You see, when I first started doing jail record searches, I thought I'd find a site and just start searching for all my friends, family and stuff.

Then I stumbled on a forum where members were saying they only wanted free jail records. Nothing of that paid crap they said. The problem with this was that no one could point out a site where you could get free jail records. Some of these people had even been searching on the net for like a couple of years.

You think those people would have tried something different instead of wasting their time looking for those free sites. Yeah, those people just wait around for a handout or something. Real moochers.

Anyway, I did some investigations on my own, and found a site called Government Records. Now because it costs money to get full reports, it sort of freaked me out a little. You see, I was a little nervous paying for something which I didn't know would work.

Hell, I even thought they might be scammers or something.

But what I didn't realize was that you can do a prelim search on a person, to see if there have any jail records. Now, you won't get the full reports until you join, but at least you know whether there are jail records on them. And if you really need to see them, then t's up to you whether you want to pay for it or not.

Anyway, Government Records is worth trialling. Especially if you can do prelim searches to see if someone does have jail records. And to try it out, just go here now.

No comments: